The present village hall was built in 1993 on the site of the old village hall which had been in use since 1949 on land donated by Mr Horace Bell Spencer.
The hall is at the centre of village life and hosts a long list of regular events including parish council meetings, WEA, playgroup, dance classes, pilates, curling, historical society meetings, Brigstock cinema and the Brigstock Beer Festival.
Recent refurbishment of the kitchen has meant that we now have professional catering facilities and we are becoming increasingly popular as a venue for wedding receptions, anniversary parties and charity events. Please see details of our wedding package in hire charges.
The Hall is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) Reg No 1172094 and is completely self funding. All the costs of upkeep and maintenance have to be met by revenue either from lettings or from events that the management committee organises.
Our upstairs meeting rooms provide comfortable spaces for smaller groups and committees, with access to WiFi.
All the downstairs facilities are accessible for wheelchair users and there is a separate disabled toilet.